Tieks is a shoe brand that makes shoes without laces. They come in many colors and styles, but the most popular ones seem to be black and white. The company has been around since 2009 and is based out of California.
Tieks products are all handmade with Italian leather and linings. these shoes have become more popular over time because they’re cute, lightweight, comfortable, easy to put on/off, and eco-friendly! These shores are the best shoes ever! They are so light and comfy! I love the way they look and how easy they are to put on and off.
Tieks can only be purchased via their online store, the Boutiek. Once there you can choose one of the aforementioned styles and expect the price tag to range between $175-$300, but the good news is that shipping is free within United States and we’ve already discussed the generous exchanges policy.
Valise Magazine’s recent article about Tieks has generated a lot of discussion among our readers. Some people swear by them, while others find them overpriced for basic ballet flats. So, what’s the verdict? Are Tieks worth the price?
- it is brand that makes shoes without laces. Tieks come in many colors and styles, but the most popular ones seem to be black and white.
- they are an excellent option for people who need flats to wear while working at an office job where heels aren’t allowed or practical (for example). This saves them from having two separate pairs of dressier work shoes over weekdays instead of regular sneakers or boots during the weekend.
- these shoes come in several styles that range from classic ballet flats (like the ones pictured above) to wedges for a dressier look or casual sneakers like slip-on Vans style boots (not pictured). They also offer many colors such as metallic golds, rose gold embellished, black patent, etc.
- One con about The shoes could be that because they’re handmade, there can sometimes be a wait time for orders (although this seems to vary depending on the color you want and the availability).
- So, what’s the verdict? Are these shoes worth the price? In our opinion.YES! They may be a bit pricier than other ballet flats or sneakers on the market, but in comparison to similar brands or styles.See related link for additional information.
Follow their Twitter page on https://twitter.com/tieks